Early Educators’ Network
Early Educators’ Network of Greater Rochester
Bridging Opportunities for Professional Development
If you are
- Looking for meaningful professional development
- Committed to reaching higher levels of skill and knowledge
- Thinking about your advancement in the field of early education
Call on the Early Educators’ Network for customized professional development support
From GED to PhD, we can help you:
- Interpret requirements to meet standards
- Identify relevant courses and workshops
- Communicate with other early educators
- Find the latest research on hot topics
- Enroll in the classes you want
- Meet accreditation and regulatory criteria
Services include individual and group training and support:
- Program consultation and planning
- Assessment of skills and knowledge
- Identification of strengths and interests
- Determination of career goal
- Creation of a professional development plan
Academic advisement for education pathway
30 hours of Professional Development is required every two years. Make your training count by knowing when there is progress toward your future goal.
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there".
Be your own advocate. Own your success!
Contact: Mary Louise Musler, Director
228 East Main Street
Rochester, NY 14604
Early Educators’ Network answers the need of the early childhood community to link high quality professional development to best practice.
Members of our alliance are dedicated to quality early care and education.
ABC Head Start, Catholic Diocese of Rochester, Child Care Council, Inc., Children’s Institute, Council of Child Care Administrators, Early Childhood Development Initiative, Early Childhood Education Quality Council, RCN Family Child Care Satellites of Greater Rochester, Rochester Association for the Education of Young Children, Rochester Educational Opportunity Center, Warner Center for Professional Development, and Education Reform at the University of Rochester