Family Child Care Providers, Group Family Child Care Providers, and Assistants must complete 30 hours of training every two years that cover 9 categories.
15 hours of training must be completed in the first six months of licensure, registration, or employment in a Child Care Program.
Training must address each of the following categories during each license or registration period.
1. Principles of childhood development
2. Nutrition and health
3. Child day care program development
4. Safety and security procedures
5. Business records maintenance and management
6. Child abuse and maltreatment identification and
7. Statutes and regulations pertaining to child day
8. Statutes and regulations pertaining to child
abuse and maltreatment
9. Identification, diagnosis, and prevention of Shaken
FCCSGR Calendars Dec 2018 – Jan 2019
Contact Ivelisse Marrero for specific training dates at (585) 473-2858 x 293 or email@example.com