Early Learning Training Academy
The Early Learning Training Academy is a community education resource that strengthens the local early childhood infrastructure through innovative, skilled based professional development supports to practitioners and leaders. ELTA targets trainers, administrators, teachers, consultants, assessors, and others interested in working towards improved early care and education for children.
- Training modules for professionals who conduct workshops, home visits, coaching, and learning circles.
- Leadership seminars for program administrators
- Guidance for the attainment of the Early Learning Trainer Credential
- Support to programs to meet QUALITYstarsNY and accreditation standards
- Field research to determine needs of early learning professionals
Family Child Care Satellites of Greater Rochester
Mary Louise Musler
Early Childhood Quality Council