Volunteering & In-Kind Donations
Personal contributions of time and talent make a world of difference to our staff and children. Currently there is a need for volunteers in these areas:
- Children’s Library
- Special Event Volunteers
- Art Direction/Graphic Artist
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Office Support
Please call Chrissy Andrews (585) 473-2858 after February 12, 2014 or Lori Otruba.
RCN does so much with so little but there is always a dream.
- New Computers for Children
- Office Supplies - Copy paper, legal pads, manila folders, etc.
- Classroom Art Supplies
- Art Supplies (Tag board, paper, crayola crayons, markers, construction paper)
- Postage Stamps
- Sandwich Board
- Sports Equipment: Lacross/Hockey Sticks, Sleds, Baseball/Softball Mits, Bases, T-Ball, Bats, etc.
- Winter Hats, Gloves, Scarfs for Toddlers Through School Age Children
For In-Kind Donations and Volunteer opportunities, please contact Chrissy Andrews, Development Director, by phone (585) 473-2858 or email Lori Otruba, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org