Rochester Childfirst Network is able to meet your professional development needs with our credentialed and verified trainers. Trainings are designed to meet all 10 OCFS topic areas in order for you to meet your licensing requirements. We are also able to offer trainings to meet your group’s needs as well.
Click here to learn more about individualized trainings or to register for an existing training or reach out to Krista Nicolaisen at (585)473-2858 ext. 293 or email@example.com.
Click here for our current training brochure.
OCFS Training Topics
1. Principles of childhood development
2. Nutrition and health needs of infants and children
3. Child daycare program development
4. Safety and security procedures
5. Business record maintenance and management
6. Child abuse and maltreatment identification and prevention
7. Statutes and regulations pertaining to child daycare
8. Statutes and regulations pertaining to child abuse and maltreatment
9. Education and information on the identification, diagnosis, and prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome
10. Adverse childhood experiences focused on understanding trauma and on nurturing resiliency