RCN (South Wedge Location) provides innovative direct services to children through accredited Early Education Child Care Programs - great location near downtown Rochester NY, Brighton and Henrietta.
Opening Soon! RCN (Center City Location) provides infant, toddler, and preschool care for children 6 weeks through 5 years. This program is Reggio Emilia inspired, and in the heart of downtown. Call 585-473-2858 for more information.
- Toddler and preschool program
- “Kids Club” school age wrap-around program
- Special education services and classrooms for birth to 5 years
- “Backyard Adventures” summer camp for kids NOW Enrolling!
- Infant and Toddler care and training for first-time mothers at MCC
RCN reaches over 2,500 children though Family Child Care services.
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) registration
- Training required by state licensing
- Health and Safety classes in English and Spanish
Child Development Workshops
Rochester Childfirst Network is a not-for-profit agency dedicated to advancing the quality of early education and care in Western New York, through leadership, advocacy, and innovative direct services to children.
Our vision is that every child grows up safe and strong, able to achieve his or her full potential.
RCN advocates at local, state, and national levels for quality Early Education and Care practices for ALL children.