Are you looking for a career that offers you the opportunity of changing children’s lives in positive ways? You found the right place! In Rochester Childfirst Network, you will be able to have a career surrounded by similar-minded professionals with the commitment, skills, and enthusiasm to guide our students to strive every day.
What does it take to be part of Rochester Childfirst Network’s team?
– A person with the enthusiasm and commitment to motivate our children to learn and reach their full potential.
– Takes the initiative to improve developmental milestones.
– A commitment to providing nurturing, compassionate, engaging, and stimulating learning environments.
– You are aware that you are an extension of a child’s home and their development process through the years.
What Rochester Childfirst Network offers you?
Rochester Childfirst Network offers you a career where you can grow while you achieve your short and long-term goals. If you are on your path to earn a degree in early childhood education or you have previously worked in the field, we will work with you to guide you to move forward for the next step of your professional development. Most of our teachers have earned the national Child Development Associate credential.
Benefits of working at Rochester Childfirst Network
– Paid Training
– Paid Time Off Vacation, holiday, and sick time
– Generous Child Care discount
– Education Payment Plans
– Health Insurance Options: Medical, Dental, and Vision
– Short-term disability
– Health Reimbursement Account
– Free Life Insurance Policy
– 403(b) Retirement Plan
– Free Employee Assistance Program
– Endless Professional Development Opportunities
– Make a difference in our community and children’s lives every day!
For open positions, please send a resume and cover letter to Maureen McIntosh (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the position title in the subject line.